Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 17:13:05 +0000
Okay - you sick of them yet?? <GG>

Because the little brats won't sit still, it's getting darned hard to take a
decent pic of Babys' kits.  So... I'm forced to be content with two of them
this time...

Slinkys' were a little more compliant <g> they've decided that wrestling is
a fun sport - I've got a few pics of them in the middle of a wrestling
match... (warning, some pics may be painful to look at ;o) hehahahahehehe)

I have managed to finally save enough for a little digital camera, but until
I get those pics looking as awesome as the pics from my 'borrowed' camera
I'll use that one!  Okay, so I'm stubborn <g>

The kits had their first shots on Thursday... the vet comes to my home to do
the shots, so I'd waited until the younger kits were old enough and did them
all at once to stave off an extra $45 home-visit bill.  The vets are scared
of my cat, and since he needed vaccinating too... hahahaha oh dear, darn
shame this vet didn't know about my cat though... she picked him up and...
needless to say after I rushed in to her rescue (my cat is currently approx
18 lbs) I was the one to bear the brunt of my cats' displeasure <sigh>

The kits were NOT happy to have their shots!  However, they all did very
well, and although I *know* the little tykes are in the piranha stage right
now, neither the vet nor I even got nipped.  :o} Another two sets of shots,
and a short wait after then, and the kits will be winging on their way to
their new homes.  Holey fingers or not, I already know I'm gonna miss these
little tykes.  Some of them have already been named... darned if I can get
them to listen yet, let alone answer to their names!  hahahaha oh well, time
will tell ;o)

Anyway, as I started off with saying, I've updated the kit pics site.  Drop
on in and visit them at

http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/pics/kitpics.htm

Sam

 Ferrets are my life
 Ferrets are for me
 They get me into strife
 They make me feel so free!!
 (Ah, probably because they steal everything!)
 Email me at [log in to unmask] and hope I get it...
 Before they do!