Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2011 12:46:17 -0500
comic with a ferret reference
http://amultiverse.com/2011/01/12/no-fault-state/

CBC's the Nature of Things - Return of the Prairie Bandit. half hour
doc with Travis. haven't seen this posted on the FML yet, and I think
everybody will enjoy it.
<http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/Shows/The_Nature_of_Things/1242300217/ID=1789003947>

my year end photo made it into the broker's gin newsletter :). here
are the facebook page for broker's gin, and the link to their latest
newsletter. my ferret picture is in the last page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brokers-Gin/67319640990
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=322538&id=67319640990&ref=mf

here's a link to the photo I send in, also posted to the fml in
December:
<http://picasaweb.google.com/littlesplines/YearlyFerretPics#5553673626895334146>

enjoy!

Selina, Mochi, Jolt, Cola & Aurum