From:
"Mary R. Shefferman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 11:02:21 -0400
>Dee Vecchione wrote:
>Take some copies of Ferrets, Ferrets USA, and Modern Ferret Magazine
>to the meeting.  You might also want to take some copies of the various
>calendars that are available.

Let me know where I can send copies of Modern Ferret (we have several
issues with articles from Bob Church that discuss ferret domestication)
and how many copies you'll need.  (A physical address, so I can send them
UPS.) Also, we have our Ferret Faces calendars, which we'd also be very
happy to send -- again, let me know the number of them that you need.
We sent copies of Modern Ferret for all the NYC Council Members when the
legalization bill was going through (and will do it again when new
legislation is introduced).

If there's a web site or list of addresses for the council members, I can
mail a letter and other information to them directly and make myself
available for e-mails or phone calls if any of them have questions.

--Mary & the Fuzzies

Mary R. Shefferman, Editor, Modern Ferret Magazine
Trixie, Koosh, & Gabby, The Modern Ferrets
Read my blog! http://www.modernferretblog.com/mary
See my cool stuff! http://www.topicaltees.com