From:
Mary Harrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 10:44:27 -0500
I would like to thank Elayne Barclay for her post about knowing Vinnie.
I think some people that have been posting have been a little critical.
It is one thing to respond to ferret's care that they think is
inappropriate.  And to make suggestions.  It is another for a wanna be
psychiatrist to put a diagnosis on and individual they really do not
know.  Also if the wanna be was truly professional they would direct
there comments directly to the individual instead of trying to post a
bunch of psychology 101 in attempt to damage another individuals being,
knowingly or unknowingly.

I hope vinnie is rescued from the lot and the person takes precautions
so that this would not happen again.  I myself learned to put a guard
over my dryer vent cause my two girls chose to go on an adventure into
the hose and outside .  I was very fortunate that I was able to find them
both sticking their little noses out from under my front porch.  However,
that feeling that grabs you when you realize they are lost I wish upon
no one.

Mary, with Bo Boy, Ricki and Coco.