From:
Eleanor Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 00:06:06 -0400
I can't resist posting this ad.  Many hours went into these items and I
just had to post.  I even made minature packages of cheweasels and foamy
fries (ferret treats for those who do not know), that are included in 2
different auctions.  I do not know if this link will work or not but here
goes:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfrppZ100QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ2QQrdZ0QQsassZminkey98

If that link does not work, please try these below:

UNIQUE Sable Ferret in Sunflower Plant Sculpture
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7154241115

BLAZE FERRET on sleepsack eating foamy fries Sculpture
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7152969142

CINNAMON FERRET in Travel Cage Sculpture cheweasels
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7152980647

Gorgeous DEW FERRET ANGEL Sculpture OOAK
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7154246889

To Adopt - dark SABLE FERRET in Travel Cage Sculpture
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7152962566

For Adoption - SABLE FERRET in Travel Cage Sculpture
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7152959526

There is also a Ferret Trio in a 2 tier wire cage that is now in the SOS
raffle.