From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Oct 2005 14:23:19 -0400
For those who missed the popular culture (and, yes, some science enters
popular culture and even survives it) refs in my joking email:

1. Alex and I have long standing FML jokes about taxonomy, cats, and
   flat Earth Scenarios
2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underpants_Gnomes    and
   http://www.southparkstudios.com/
3. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/magnetic/
4. http://www.douglasadams.com/   and
   http://www.douglasadams.com/creations/hhgg.html
5. the written works on Pan paniscus of Frans de Waal
6. FML jokes on FLO (Ferret Liberation Organization) extend back enough
   years that I don't even recall when they began, ditto FML jokes on
   teleportation and on flying saucers

Jokes on the FML can get pretty convoluted; be careful to not blink.

-- Sukie (not a vet, nor a solar wind expert, but who did work and play
with some Pan troglodytes for several years, and whose TV time is freed
up for Nova and animation due to watching no sit coms or reality shows)

Ferret Health List co-moderator
FHL Archives fan
http://fhl.sonic-weasel.org
International Ferret Congress advisor