From:
Kelley Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 09:28:10 -0400
I agree completely, Julie!  I have been skipping more posts in the FML
than I have been reading these days, because I've been skipping over the
current fight.

And BIG, while I agree that asking for more information before donating
money is perfectly fine, some of these posts have gone well beyond that.
Julie is right - if you don't like a shelter or it's operator, don't send
them money.

This list is supposed to be about educating and supporting each other so
that we can make our ferrets lives the best we can.  (At least that's why
I joined the FML.) The constant fighting and bashing gets in the way of
that.  A good discussion presenting both sides to an issue can help us
all to learn and make informed choices, but we need to keep the tone of
the discussions civil and respectful or members will just tune it all
out!

Just my two cents,
Kelley
Loving Bailey, Bear, Sammy, Daisy, Shadow and Princess
Missing Hershey, Casper, Ben, Jerri, Oscar, Felix and Justin