From:
Niki Tyree <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 1997 19:58:59 -0500
Hi everyone!  I haven't poste anything in a while but now I have a question,
and need some advice!  I have 6 ferrets, age ranging from 10 months to 2
years and I'm using a good quality kitten food (Iams).  I've been hearing
different stories lately about what kind of food (kittten verses cat) to
give your ferrets.  Some literature and vets say after a year to a year and
a half of age you should switch from a kitten food to a cat food because
they get too much of something from kitten food!.  Some say you should
always keep your ferrets on the kitten food because cat food can't provide
the same nutrients as a kitten food.  And both sides have good rationales
for each of their stories!  Soooooo, what do I do??????  I have them
currently on kitten food but am I doing them harm or good?  If anyone has
any advice that can help me make up my mind please email me ASAP.  Everyone
will appreciate the advice!

     Niki (Help I need parenting advice)
     Sammy (Mom's worried about our food)
     Harley (I don't know why she doesn't just give us raisins all day)
     CJ ( Raisins all the time would be great)
     Bailey( Cheerios would work for me)
     Zack (I know where mommy hides all the good stuff)
     Taylor (I'd rather just play!)