From:
Bruce Gaylord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 00:06:16 EDT
To update about advancedhelp.org there is a problem attaching the name to
the server address number for some reason.  Will possibly have to wait till
this comming business monday to work on the problem.  As for trying to
index everything on the internet about domestic ferrets I'm not a far along
as I had hoped.  I have done most of the research but getting it typed up
on web pages I'm not fast at, perhaps I'm 50% done.

Bruce