Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 08:20:33 -0400
My Sitra is about 9 months old now and I've noticed a bit of a change in
her behavior.  She used to be hyperactive and hated being held, but will
now actually fall asleep in my arms.  She also licks me a lot.  Why does
she do that?  Is it because she tastes something good, or is it a sign of
affection?  She's never done this before, so that's why I ask.  Forgive
me if I sound like an idiot. ;)

My other baby, Loki, who is 8 months old, seems to be calming down a bit
too, but nowhere near as much as Sitra.  He occasionally licks me, but
Sitra will sit there and lick my arm for several minutes, especially when
I'm petting her.

Well, anyone know why she licks me so much?  I imagine the calming down
is because they're growing out of their baby stage, but I'm not sure about
the licking.

Amber and the gang