Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 23:08:50 -0800
As we all know keeping a job in this economy is hard, and because of
that, I have been neglecting my FML reading.

Today I was saddened to read that someone was questioning quality of
Totally Ferret.

I do not feed live prey. It is not an option.

As yesterdays post wrote- Responsible caregivers WILL do research and
usually try to offer the best they can.

I am and always have been a kibble feeder. I supplement my kids with
baby foods and meats for added nutrition. I, and my babies, have tested
many ferret foods in the past years searching for the best quality
foods on the market. My kids have flourished on Totally Ferret. I just
recently lost my girl, Sis to, not disease, but, old age. Imagine that!
I attribute her 10 years, in part, to the quality TF has provided her
throughout her life. I am also proud of the wonderful help TF gives to
the ferret community.

Yesterdays post also wrote- It is perfectly understandable that people
will have brand loyalty

This is not brand loyalty. I came to TF a skeptic, as I had with so
many other food brands. They have proven to me in their commitment to
the ferret community and their continuous effort to improve the quality
of their food that TF is a superior product.

I do not take the nutrition and heath of my babies lightly. I
appreciate that many people prefer to feed live prey. I always keep
an open mind and will continue to do so.

This post is not meant to flame anyone and I hope it is not taken as
such.

Thanks to All-
Kathleen