From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 09:20:11 EDT
In a message dated 04/22/2000 9:05:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
>Just for the record!!!..."I" did not do the page...Wolfy did all the work
>on the page...i just put it on the computer...this is HER accomplishment!!!
>not mine...:)
>kat

I'm gonna KILL you!!  uuuugh that is NOT so.  It could not have happened
withOUT you!  I don't mean without your computer skill.  I had a best
friend for years that was brilliant (she is a genius in many areas...no
exaggeration).  SHE could not even get a page up for me even though that is
her career (computers) because... as much as she cared and believed in me
and as skilled as she was and as much as she tried....... I guess in that
respect either we didn't click, or there was something missing I don't
know.  But she couldn't do it.  I've had lots of offers for people to make
pages and I could not do it.  I tried sitting up at nights with people
doing it even by IM's, and by telepone to no avail.

I can't put it into words Kat, but YOU made/make it possible.  So it IS
YOUR creation also in my eyes.  You did much more than "put in on computer"
if I needed that, I would have had it done years ago.

I wish I could put into words what you did but you did it.  It has nothing
to do with computer skill.  It has everything to do with caring, loving,
support, and talent.  someday I hope to be able to thank you properly

Wolfy
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/