Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 17:36:27 -0700
Bart and Victoria dragged my small, collapsible umbrella out of my pack
the other day and were attempting to play with it, so I decided to show
them what it did.  They seem amazed how something so small can suddenly
get so large.  They still don't seem to know just how to play with it,
but they are having fun trying anyway.  Bart wants to dig a hole in it,
while Victoria just likes running in circles in it. :o)

Gary