From:
Lea Statler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 1996 02:50:47 -0400
Hi all,

It's been awhile sense I could sit long enought to read FML, let alone write.
I just wanted to thank all of you for your help with Hestia. She is gaining
weight and is eating hard food finally. :-) Thanks you Gary and the gang for
your help getting the dilver 2.0 it has helped alot. To all of you that give
me addvice THANKS it helped Hestia get better.  After syering (sp?) feeding
for 5 weeks and then on the tukey with brewers yeast and bone meal in it, we
are now to the point were she is actally eating on her own. A speical thanks
to Carla Smith who took her for a couple of weeks when I couldn't even take
care of myself.

Ferret people are the best. I know that most of them are caring and very
speical people and great friends. Thank you all for your support and help.

Charlie's end Ferret shelter and resue.
Lea Statler/ [log in to unmask]