From:
Universal Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 06:42:04 -0800
I recently bought me a really nice portable spot remover from Bissell that
shoots out the hot water along with the mixture for removing tough animal
stains.  I figured this would help me keep the stains out of the carpet
where my ferrets like to poop.  My God, there poop is like dye!  It is
almost impossible to get some of it out no matter how much I soak it.
Are there any products out there that anyone can recommend that will go
into a Bissell safely and remove these tough stains?  My ferrets eat a
strict diet of Superior Choice ferret food from the ferret store online
any rarely get treats.  These stains are something else but there has to
be a product out there that works.  HELP!!!!