From:
Suzanne Vaughan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 09:15:24 -0600
You know those small hoses that you use with a shop vac or that are on
your swimming pool pump?, Well I'm a bit of a computer geek and have
several home built pc's around my house which means quite a few cords.
Although it doesn't happen a lot, it can happen that a fuzzie will chew
through a cord.  Go to your local hardware store where they sell hard
plastic tubing and buy a few feet(you can cut to the length you need at
home).  Make sure this hose is about 1 1/2" - 2" in inside diameter and
take an exacto knife or box knife (oohhh please be careful)and cut the
tube lengthwise only down one side.  You can then cut the tube into the
length you need to wrap around all your cables without trying to thread
them through the hose, just open the split and tuck the cables inside.
The roundness of the hose will cause it to close around the cables.
Also, with phone cords you can actually tack them to a wall around the
room from the jack to the phone with a good staple gun, If the cord is
against the wall most (of course there are those stubborn few that will)
wont pay any attention to the cord if it is against the wall.

Suzanne, Sarah & Lizzy
Sadie (0.0), Cebo (o.o) Razz-Mimi-Taz (*.*) Mitzi  (-.-)Rascal (^.^)
Honey ('.') Teddy (<.>) Bear ((.() savage Sable (O.O) Buddy ([].[]),
Bandit (>.<) and Miss Farrah (`.')
missing my little Sparkles (-.o) and my old man (~.~)Yuri,
Stop by and visit the Ranch for a spell
http://www.angelfire.com/poetry/namachar2/The_Fab_Fuzzbutt_Ranchers.html