From:
Jessika Tischleder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 1997 19:09:32 PDT
Recently me & my fiance adopted a 3 year old female ferret which was
neglected by it's original owner.  This horrible person that neglected our
wonderful fuzzie was a friend of my brother's that is either out of state or
in jail.

The problem we have is that we have no medical history or even know if she
is really 3 years old or not.  Mu brother says that he thinks the owner said
she's spayed and that he thought that she was around 3.

I took her to the vet and had rabies and distemper shots done.  Besides
being a little scrawny, probably due to lack of nurishment, the vet seems
to think that she may not have been spayed or atleast not all of the way
because of a little swelling.

My question is, do I get alarmed, do I pay for the operation only to find
out that it wasn't needed, or do I just sit back 'cause she's made it this
far already with nothing happening?

If someone could help us with a reply here or to my e-mail listed below,
that would be great!

Muchly Appreciated
Jessika & Scott (proud new parents)
Daisy MonkeyHead (little one getting lots 'o love)
                           \\\|///
                         \\  - -  //
                          (  @ @  )
| Jessika Tischleder                                      |
| E-mail: [log in to unmask]                            |
| WWW:    http://www.stcloud.msus.edu/~tischj02           |
                         oooO   (   )
                          \_)