From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2006 13:57:34 EDT
Robin?  What did Chet then do on Thursday during the "rent a Robin" week?
Ferret.  I know you two made SuperTonks movies.  Ferret.  As well as Dori
the fish movies to harass me.  Ferret.  I believe that was music day.
Ferret.  I'll go on and describe that and if there is more to it, would
you please write an addendum?  Ferret.

Chet, the yo-yo man ... Oh did I tell you that he was runner up for the
state championship in extreme yo-yoing at like only age 9 or something?
Ferret.  He competed against 20 year olds.  Ferret.  I digress.  Chet,
who turns water into whine, went with our Robin to a music store to play
a couple of songs on the guitar for her.  Ferret.  This was California,
not Chattanooga, so he was not able to hook up to an amp and tear it up.
Ferret.  Nor were there any demo drum sets for him to jam for her or the
store.  Ferret.  But alas, in the corner, there was a nice little fender.
Ferret.  A black bullet with "Hello Kitty" on it.  Ferret.  I kid you
not.  Robin and Chet fell in love.  Too funny.  I just had an awesome
idea.  Gosh, how kewl would it be to have a wild, rip roarin', screaming
ferret air brushed onto a guitar?!  If Sean ever so decides to pick one
up and learn how to play, that'll be a must.  Well, that's all I
remember.  Robin?  Ferret.

Wolfy
-- Now tomorrow, Robin, I want you to tell everyone about the adventures
of you, Chet, and other FML'ers going to the meerkat place on Friday.

Folks we're gearin' up to the day he spent with Ferrets Anonymous ...
and ...... "da da daaaaaa" ... The "Sisters" and The Artist.