From:
Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:52:38 EST
I am aghast.  I am incredulous.  O.K. I am a person.

Ancient Egyptian Ferret Relics have been taken and shipped by a masked
ferret and are on their way to a mysterious destination.

All right.  I sent them off in the mail.  But honestly, I really do not
remember the address they were to be delivered to.

One of these rare items is a 3 dimensional ferret work of a ferret
computer nerd sitting at his desk entering hieroglyphics into his
computer.  The background is a mother board with 2 hand carved onyx
ferrets and several thousand year old pictures of great ferret faros.
(Yes, of course they had cameras back then.)

There is also a miniature Navajo vase that is over 25 years old that was
from a dear friend.  There are several flat screens, key board, mouse,
AND room for your own pic or keepsake.

Don't believe Bob Church.  Ferrets did too have computers in Egypt.

That is just one of the treasures that may soon be on its way to ....

            the home of some lucky ferret computer nerd!

Keep your eyes glued.  These and other scientifical impossibilities may
soon POP out your eyes on E-bay.(that is why you should keep them glued.)
This will be in scinct with this work as the side walls consist of moving
eyes.  No.not kidding.

Don't ask me.  It is an ancient Egyptian cartoon God...Popeye, God of the
Seven Sees or some such.

                                 Hey!

Gotta secret treasure to steal away to SOS to put on E-bay to help out a
tad for the care of the Hagerstown rescue?

Come on then.  Aren't you tired of that CD or computer game your husband
won't stop playing, or that gaint thingy your mother in law gave you on
your wedding day that just won't break, or that french frie shaped like
a ferret with no limbs?

Have a go then.  Let's see you top an Ancient Egyptian Ferret Computer
Nerd Relic!

Will it be the ferret angel Easter service, or the ferret in the middle
of reeling in a fish, or ....