From:
Regina Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 1996 20:16:05 -0500
hi all--
I'll say first that it's good to be back-- my server was having routing
problems with the CUNY server.  I was getting the FML but couldn't send to
it-- that's like sitting on the edge of a conversation that you're
passionately interested in but can't contribute to!  Thank heavens that's
done with...

I have a question about the coupon book.  Are the coupons good in Canada?  I
know that most coupons have "valid in (whichever country) only" printed on
them.  Anyway there's a fair number I think of Canadians participating here,
and the coupon book idea may not represent the best way for them to
contribute.

Next question: how is that mystery illness situation in Australia going?
Has any progress been made on identifying or treating it?  It's been a while
since we've heard anything, and I just wondered.

Lastly, I can't remember who recently adopted a former breeder ferret named
Angel, but she wrote that Angel continually turns in circles.  A friend of
mine who raised mice inadvertantly wound up with a litter of mice who did
that-- their dad did too, so it appeared to be genetic (somebody who didn't
know better put him in with the females).  it was really sad to see those
poor mice, and I hope that Angel manages to compensate for it.  One thing
does occur to me though-- I'm sure she's been taken to the vet already, who
would have done an ear check, but I wonder if there's any possibility that
she has an ear parasite or an infection affecting her sense of balance.
Just wondering again.

Great to be communicative again!

Regina (yeah I'm a wonderer, I'm a wonderer)
Cully and Amelia

Regina Harrison
PhD Student, Anthropology
Joint Co-ordinator, AGSEM-- McGill's TA union
McGill University
Montreal, Quebec
"If that's all there is, my friends, then let's keep dancing" --Peggie Lee