From:
"Carissa M. Wertz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 17:13:56 -0400
Hello,
I have a question.  My baby is sick.  He's throwing up and just sleeping.
This just started this morning and my vet told me to wait and see what
happens.  Do any of you have any idea what may have caused this?  He hasn't
had any extra treats and the only thing I can think of that he may have had
too much of is Ferretone.  I had to clip his nails.  He has full run of the
house but there isn't anything that he can get into.  His food hasn't been
changed or anything else.  I just can't figure out what he may have gotten
into that made him sick.  Is it possible that too much ferretone can do
that to him?  His poops are the same as they've always been but I don't
know why he's throwing up.  Please help me if you can I'm worried.

Thanks
Sir Ferris Bad Boy Rat Of Ferret and his mommy Carissa