From:
Todd Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 23:54:45 -0500
Check out websites www.rochesternews.com mouseover "news" left click
Friday.  Also www.waynetimes.com -- click on Police

No further info, but then I just got back from Toronto.  I know some
deputies, maybe I can swipe some more details, such as if they think
these poor guys are safe.

At least this is "better" than the idiots who a few years ago raided a
mink farm south of Rochester and in two attempts released (as I have heard
and seen quoted but can't verify) thousands of minks.  Thousands of now
deceased minks, given the climate we have up here.

It sounds like these ferrets (and beagles) have been stolen with the
intent to care for them.  Let's all hope so.  And let's all hope they
get caught and we can discourage further nonsense like this.  Agree or
disagree with MF, this is no way to make a point.  It damages MF, it
damages the hard work lots of people have put into making sure MF treats
its animals right, and it stands to reason these ferrets are in a higher
risk situation.

My 2 cents ... I'll forward further news to the FML legal department for
processing and distribution :)

Todd

with Mattie and Beeper
Walworth NY  (30 minutes west of Wolcott / N Rose NY)