Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2006 11:14:47 -0700
We have decided to create a Memorial Book for Reb. This book will
contain photos, written/typed letters, pages that are decorated with
the scrape-boot style, etc. When it is finished, it will be presented
to Larry and Sara as a lasting memory of a loving mother and wife. Sara
will have these memories to grow up with in place of her mother.

Anyone who would like to contribute to this book would be welcomed. You
can design online and email it to me, I will print it and add it to the
book, or you can create as many pages as you wish and mail them to me
(especially if you are decorating the pages). All will be added.

Please add your name and address, the family has requested that there
be no anonymous gifts. They want to be able th know you. This is
important to them.

If you didn't know Reb, you can still contirbute something as you have
read her many wonderful posts on the FML over the years.

There is a binder with plastic sleeves to insert items that need a
sleeve. I can also punch pages to insert pages. I am sewing a cover for
the book that is a dark purple print. It will have an appiqued angel (I
put short dark hair on her to match Reb's hair). She is flying with
wings the color of the rainbow and holding a ferret. Under that is a
Celtic heart with her name 'Reb' on it. There will also be lace and
embroidery on the book. A picture will be available to view when it is
finished.

Please take a few moments to send something, even a few kind words. It
would really mean so much to the family.

Don't forget to buy your raffle tickets. There are an amazing amount of
items to choose from! I am sure there is something for everyone.
Remember Christmas is around the corner and these items would make
wonderful christmas presents!

Donations to the family and to the Vet have been coming in, as will as
cards. The FML is truly a wonderful, caring group of people. This is
the FML at it's best! It makes me so proud to be a member!

To contribute, email to my address [log in to unmask] If you would
like to send via postal mail, email me for the address to send it.
Thanks Everyone!

Deva