Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 01:42:00 +0000
Okay, so I went out to the Tree today (after reading the last FML
digest), and these were the only two left needing a santa. I've already
taken 11, but could NOT see any go without a santa, so I took them.
However, they are at the West Michigan Rescue, and there was not an
email address listed to contact them (and when I filled out the santa
form, I stated I would contact the shelter).

Can anyone send me their email address? It appears they both need
melatonin implants, so I'm going to give them cash for xmas. Also,
I've never had any of mine get an implant...can anyone tell me an
approximate amount that one costs? I want to make sure I send enough
to get them at least one implant each. If you'd like, you can send
me an email outside of the fml ([log in to unmask]).

THANKS!

Marie Cooper