From:
Sandy E Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 1996 21:21:48 EDT
Oops.  Sorry!  Seems a few folks got a might upset with me over my saying
that the moose that ranned over me last week was from the country of New
Mexico.  I was *really* making a joke about the Atlanta Olympic
Disorganizing Comittee.  It seems that a fellow from the state of New Mexico
called here a few weeks ago to order some tickets.  He was informed by the
ticket agent and TWO stupidvisors that people living in foreign countries
would have to call the ticket offices in their own countries.

The story made the rounds of the local news and talk shows.  The quality of
a 'public education' in Atlanta was frequently, and rightfully, brought up.
That's a matter for a whole 'nother Mailing List and I'm sure that one has
cropped up.

I was merely trying to poke fun at Atlanta when I said that the moose was a
member of the New Mexico Olympic Track Team.  Heck, I'm still trying to
finger out what a moose was doing in New Mexico in the first place!

Just wanted to set the record straight before anyone else pins (::-{)}~~ to
their dartboard and commences to throw darts at it.

Thanks much for all the Easter wishes and nice comments about my poem and
other stuff <BLUSH>.  The lil' guys and I are hard at work on the next issue
of the PML.  We aren't going to be sending it to the FML anymore becuase we
don't won't to load it down with personal stuff.  You can subscribe by
sending us a nice mail.  You can unsubscribe by sending us a grumpy mail.
Hope that's simple enough.

Still haven't figured out where Tater and Odie stashed my spell checker when
we crashed the system last wek, so please forgive the typos.

Many much loves and hugs to all sick babies. Many much hugs and hopeful
expectations to all who have had their loved ones cross the Rainbow Bridge.

As always,

Paw Paw, Tater and Odie