From:
Cynthia ritenour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2010 16:31:11 -0400
Hello, all. I have recently opened a store for T shirts on Cafe press.
I call it the creative weasel. Half of all commissions from this store
will go directly to The Ferret Inn, which is our local ferret shelter
in Columbia, Maryland. I understand they are at max again and like all
shelters, could use the help. This will be ongoing, so check back every
so often for new designs, and artwork. Check out the site, and see what
you think. Some of my own artwork is there, and there will be more as I
continue with the shop. As long as the shop is up, 1/2 commissions will
go to the ferrets.

http://cafepress.com/TheCreativeWeasel

Cindy and the little mighty weasels
Dobbin is my designer.... he gives me lots of ideas, and Cheese gives
his two paws worth too![?]