From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 15:18:01 -0400
Yup, a last second stay from the Supreme Court of MI.  I am so happy that I
can't concentrate.  I have spent the last 7 hours depressed and sneaking
around my office to the fax machine to send letters to the Governor, the
White House, etc.  And called our illustrious Prez's office, too.

Everyone one the FML who can, please email or fax your local news
organization asking them to carry the story.  Every little bit helps.

And let as all think good, positive thoughts and send them Kodo's way and
Bob and Kitty's way (Go Kodo, Go Kodo, Go Kodo -- hum it as a mantra
throughout the day Teach it to your fuzzies).

Daphne
and three hysterically dooking ferrets, Spike, Rascal, and Pookey.