Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2010 11:45:09 -0400
Critter Camp is holding it's own in the Pepsi Challenge. Voting has
been consistent. But there is not enough daily voting. Showing up at
the site and giving one plug is keeping them afloat, but it is not
going to get the win. In light of the fact that Critter Camp is high
up on the charts, we should know that we can do this.

I'm asking you to vote. I'm asking you to vote every day, to put out
emails to friends, to post on Facebook and other social medias. I would
not be asking in this manner, if I didnt' see any hope of winning. I
swear to you, I really believe it's possible and that your time will
not be spent in vain.

Guys, Critter Camp is the only one of its kind in the U.S.. It is one
of the very, very few credible ferret sanctuaries as well. I have
visited this place. And as much as I was impressed ... I was saddened.
I really was. I was sad to see that Beth, her daughter and son
literally sleep with foxes at their feet, hedgies at their sides, and
doves up above. The ferrets have this entire room to themselves, yet
there isn't even a walk in closet for a human to retreat to for five
minutes. Every square inch of the barn is being used. All their space
is virtually used up. The sugar gliders are fat little honey bears and
the bunnies hop around in glee. But this can't go on forever. Space
eventually runs out. What happens when Beth can't take a kinkajou, a
degu, a what-a-hoo? Well ... you know what happens. We all know what
happens to ferrets when standard shelters turn them away and there are
no shelters or sanctuaries to save them.

Beth's place is integral in ferret rescue. Beth is part of our ferret
family. This is part of us all. We need this built. And it is possible.

I'm going to share with you a tip. I am not online much. And when I
am, buddy I am pushed for time. I dont have the time to look for links,
sign in, yada yada to vote for things. And most of all, no way can I
remember to do it. I have an answer. On top of your IE browser is a
nifty button next to "Favorites". Its a star with a green arrow. When
you are on a page, click it, and then a handy dandy button will appear
next to it. This way, its' always in plain view as a reminder to vote.
Its right there to fall into part of your online routine when you sign
on right along with your email chores. Click and vote. This helps me
immensely.

Click, make sure the green category is up, click the 250,000 dollar
button, scroll to the critter camp option and click vote.

http://www.refresheverything.com/crittercampsanctuary