From:
Amy and Dave Seyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:20:35 -0000
Okay, beat me with a wet noodle because I'm sure it's been covered, but I'd
like to hear definitively from Dr. W on this.  I have four ferrets who
range in age from 7 months to 6 1/2, and they are all caged together.  I
really can't bear to separate them (and they've been unhappy the few
times it's happened due to sickness).  I know you talk about giving
reduced-protein diets at 3 1/2, but how can I do that, with everyone eating
out of the same dish?  Should I worry about it or just continue giving the
regular diet?  Max (the 6 y.o.) is in good health with no obvious problems.
Hannah, the 4 y.o.  has cardio in her family history and we are watching
her for any signs of developing problems, but at the moment she's in good
health too.  The other two are under 3.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Amy, Dave, Sarah & Paul (and their gaggle of giggling ferrets)
RIP Ian, Elektra, Claudia & Sidney