From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 13:29:15 -0500
It is with a heavy heart that I and hospice MOm Judy relay the news --
that MIss Marple was allowed to cross over to Rainbow Bridge later
yesterday afternoon.

Dr George assessed the rapidly growing tumor in her hip which had
travelled to the other hip and into the abdomen,obbing her of mobility
and pain free living even though she tried her best to continue to be a
normal ferret.  He determined there was marked nerve damage, and she was
wincing from the pressure of the growth.  She now is as perfect as a 3
year , 4 month old pretty cinnamon gal can be -- wings halo and all.

She left this world in hospice moms arms with her friend Dr George by her
side, taking a small piece of our hearts with her.  We all will miss her
mellow and loving personality we have been allowed to enjoy for only 3
1/2 months.  We ask her to greet us when we do arrive ..  and know we
will think of her often.

To the wonderful person on the Ferret Giving Tree who carefully chose
her-- please in her memory choose another unclaimed ferret and pass the
gifts along - we knows she appreciates your loving thought, she was just
unable to remain here long enough to enjoy the season.

Alicia
www.ferretwise.org