From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 19:41:06 -0500
Nothing much has changed. Oso is not much better, but was able to keep food
down today. Saigon continues to loose weight. I have them all on pedialite
and goo & Timmy's.

I agree with some of you that their symptoms could be ECE.  But, does ECE
include sneezing and coughing?  Not all out guys have green poop.  Some are
normal color, just very unformed.

I'm a bit concerned about Akasha & Harley.  The 2 ferrets who wouldn't
survive this for sure.  I have them separate from the bunch and have my
fingers crossed.

Could this be a mixture of ECE and the flu? I was always told that ECE has
not reached Canada yet. Is this true? Do I have a false sense of security?

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

Love, Randy

The Ferret Aid Society
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick