From:
EI - Lydia French <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 09:52:42 -0400
I find it unbelievable how much of this list is about Ed.  Most times I
dont read him because he is off the wall, but thats his right, and mine
too.  Maybe is we just stoped talking about him and not responding to him
it would end?  I know he is just sitting back laughing at how much his
name is mentioned.  This is the first and last time I will ever talk about
Ed again.

Back to ferrets.  Please say some prayers for Isis.  I see her health going
down hill.  She has cancer and she doesnt want to eat much.  She is skin
and bones.  Last night after her bath she could barely stand up.  I guess
it was to much swimming, she does love a bath.  I am praying that she makes
it to our wedding July 10th.

thanks
Lydia and the crew