From:
Robert Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 06:28:39 -0400
Hi.  Just wanted to let everyone know that JJ went over the rainbow bridge
this morning.  I hope I made him happy this last month and died with
confort.  Thank you everyone who gave me advice with how to treat him.
Now he can see and hear again.

Please say an extra prayer for my little CoCo.  She has a virus (vet didn't
know exactly what was wrong) I think it was due to stress of JJ and Spanky
coming into our home.  I'm getting duck soup into her , she's so weak.

thanks again
joanie, CoCo, Krispie, Leroy, Molly,Spanky and we'll never forget JJ.