From:
Kristen Newman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 13:44:03 EST
Hi, I read and learn more than I post.  I have 8 fuzzies that own me.
I have had a private rescue/shelter for years until the laws changed for
VA, ( I still take them in though).  I have since joined the Bedford, VA
Humane Society and am listed as their exotic animal foster home.  I
currently am looking a good home for 2 little lovelies.  They r free
roam.  He is 3 and named MoMo (we call him mutant, He looks like a small
possum) slow to warm to you, but very gentle little boy, no bad habits.
His 2 y/o sister Trinity is white with silver tips fur.  She LOVES socks,
and will try to get any way she can, even if you are wearing them.  She's
very playful and sweet.  Both are fixed and shots up to date, and
healthy.

We are asking for a donation of 125 for both.  If needed I can drive
a short distance and provide a temp type cage.  They do need to stay
together.  They get along with other fuzzies, dogs, cats, and bunnies.

Please email me at [log in to unmask]  We take our foster to petsmart
on weekends, but I would MUCH prefer to adopt thru here.

Thank You