Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 21:07:51 -0400
Dis is da Lil Bear.  And guess what?  I went to a CONCERT tonight!

Mom brought a blanket and my harness and leash, and I went to hear da New
Jersey Symphony orchestra in da park.  I really liked it, and everyone
told me I am very cute!  (I KNOW DAT!)

I asked Mommy afterwards if I am cultured now.  She said, "Yup, Lil
Bear ..  you are cultured like a yogurt now!"  LIKE A YOGURT, EVERYONE!
Ohboyohboyohboy ..  I am cultured!

- Lil Bear, da CULTURED one

P.S.  Da people behind us TALKED all trough da concert, and Mommy didn't
like dat.  She said dat means dey are not as cultured as I am!!

    (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
    ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483