From:
Emily Mirek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 18:25:12 EST
Hi, I'm rather new to this list, so please forgive me if I mess up and
break something.  I'm 14, and I adopted my 2 adorable female fuzzies,
Bandit and Rascal, about a year ago.  I read everything I could, and talked
to lots of people, but I'm still slightly confused about a couple things.

1. Is there a brand name ferret hairball laxative out there?  I was told
there was, but I can't find it anywhere!

2. I've been feeding the girls Marshall Ferret Food, but want to switch it
after learning more about the company, which food brand would be the best
to switch to?

Thanks!
-Emily, Bandit & Rascal