From:
Angela Peneschi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 13:13:57 EST
I have permission to post this on the FML
(From: [log in to unmask])

Hey Ya'll,

I have a problem and I am about to become homeless.  Along with the rest of
my family.  So, I am looking to sell my babies.  My husband sat up crying
last night because we have no choice.  Me and my family are going to be
begging rooms from just about anyone who will take us in in a few days,
maybe a week.  And in a ferret free zone that will be hard with the little
ones.  Also, we do not feel like we are giving them the best life they
could have right now.

My husband told me I had to get at least $600.00 for them and their cage
and carrier, but if that doesn't work I'm going to end up giving them away.
The $600.00 is less than we paid for them and may help to feed me, my
husband and my two year old daughter.  Hopefully someone on here wants
them, You all seem like people who might take good care of them and that
is all I want.

There are a few things that I will not waiver on... The two, Kovu and Kiara
must stay together.  They are not to be separated.  They have been together
since they left Marshal Farms and they get along well together.  So, if you
get them to sell, they must be sold as a pair.  I live in Gastonia, NC Near
Charlotte.

They are two sables, less than a year old, descented/fixed.  Never been
sick.  Kovu, the male, does not bite at all.  Kiara, the female, will nip
in play and may hurt a bit.  Neither will bite fingers stuck in cage.
Both have been vaccinated for canine distemper this year, and Kiara has had
her rabies shot.  They are due for their shots around July, I have their
vaccination info put up.  We have a 5 foot tall cage that is approximately
three feet wide and two feet thick it is a four story cage.... it has a
wheel base you can put on it and that makes it 6 feet tall.  I have a small
to medium animal carier that is used for the both of them it's about 1 foot
by two feet by 1 foot.  Other than that we have two dishes for the cage..
one for water and one for food, and a water bottle for their drinking
water.

I really hate to do this and it hurts like selling my own daughter, but
they do deserve much better than I can give them.  Don't worry Animal
control in this dumb town will not get their paws on them.  I'll give them
away to someone in Charlotte first.  I just want to know they will be taken
care of and I feel as though someone on this list would treat them well.

I have to go now..  if anyone is interested my EMail is Lady [log in to unmask]
or [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]  Please contact me if you
are interested.

Regretfully,
Kerri, Kovu and Kiara