From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 19:33:48 -0700
Dear All,
This is a celebration of life.  We all work together to rescue and
shelter.  In order to continue our efforts, we have this annual
fundraiser, ROCKY'S OKTOBERFEST!  October 22nd.  For details of the
event, and directions to Rocky's, click here
http://rockysferrets.com/activities.html

Attendance is welcomed by the public, but please give us an RSVP at
[log in to unmask]  This way we can plan the food and drink.

Anyone attending the Baltimore Ferret Club AFA show is welcomed to come
join us.  We are just 30 minutes away from the show hall.  Our event
starts at 2pm and goes on into the wee hours of the next day.

Anyone interested in adoption, please visit our website and fill out an
application.

We have a couple very special guests for our event.  Laura Robbins,
Shelter Mom for the New Orleans Ferret Rescue will be with us, as well as
Bob Church, ferret guru extraordinare!!!

There will be raffles and auctions, and lots of good fun for all.  Anyone
not able to attend, but interested in participating in the raffles and
auctions, by and attending proxy guest, please contact me.  We will be
having a website and live cam for this event.

Sorry, but Rocky's has a rule that personal pets are not allowed, but you
and your family are!

Music will be provided by the famous FERRETONE himself, BOB ADAMS.  All
guitars are welcomed for the music fest around the great bonfire at
sundown!

Camping on the farm is welcomed, just RSVP me for a secured site.  Those
that desire hotel lodging, let me know, we have that covered too!

Hope you all can join us!

Affectionately,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs for Rocky's