Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 15:55:24 -0600
Thanks to everyone who came and voted for Foxx last week in the Site Fights!
We won our round, and made it into the Colosseum!  You guys and gals are the
greatest!

Could we ask for your support again this week?  Foxx says "Pretty please
with raisins on top?" Anyone who visits our Site Fights Spirit Page will
find a special thank you gift from Foxx, so come on by!

The URL for Foxx's Funhouse is: http://www.users.mis.net/~starr99/
The URL to vote for Foxx is:
http://www.thesitefights.com/temple/colosseum.html

Big *HUGS* to all of you!

Starr and Foxx
--
Need a little fun in your life?  Come visit Foxx's Funhouse!
http://www.users.mis.net/~starr99/