From:
Susan Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2013 18:45:37 -0600
I know its getting close to Christmas and all but I need to ask if
anyone out there has an ol Wheel Chair that Bobby Can borrow for
awhile, He is starting to get his waight back on now and is having
a hard time keeping up with the other ferrets to play. I had lent
Timmy and Angels wheel chairs out but had never got them back.. and
I promise I will see you get it back when done with it..

Thank you from Bobby and me..

Susan   director of the Arkansas Ferret Rescue for the Hospice
and Sp Needs Ferrets..
--
"If you really want to know the heart of a person, watch how they treat
their inferiors, not their superiors or even their equals." - Rita