From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 02:42:14 -0700
Hi Y'all,

Well, Damien is truly in love with Catherine.  Of course I must admit to
the oustide possibility that it is due to the fact she drinks Fosters.
I think he remembers.  He now runs up to her and licks her all over.  I
think it is a sham, but a nice one.  He is such a clever little boy and
he has such a "sad" face when he wants to.  Fortunately Cath is drinking
dark beer to keep her stash to herself.  Lol.  Not dark enough for me
though, my Celtic genes demand Guinness.  Heehee.

It is hotter than hell here.  The ferrets have moved to the end of the
room with the air conditioner.  Unfortunately for me, it is also the end
of the room that my bed resides in.  So I have visiters, err that is
visitors of the four footed variety.  Connor the cat sleeps next to my
head.  They bite his butt, he yells, jumps up (usually on my head) and
runs off.  Then the fert involved follows him, yes even over my head.  I
end up with bruises and scratch marks that I didn't have any fun getting.
Lol.

We are going to Antelope Island, which is on the great Salt Lake.  I am
thinking about taking the ferrets and seeing what they think of the salt
and the brine shrimp.  You know, sea monkeys.  Lol.  They actually have
fishing boats for the damned things here.  Oh they also have salt burgs.
Yes, like ice burgs.  Go figure.  What a strange place.

I hope everyone is staying comfortable.  I fight with the damned Yankee
I live with.  She likes it 80.  I like it 70.  Or like a meat locker,
according to her.  Lol.

And yes, we both have signed up for the next symposium and one of the
speakers tables.  It should be interesting.  I want to meet all the
folks who send me such nice email.

Blessings,

Margie and the Fantastic Four from Farmington
--
I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when you
looked at it in the right way, did not become still more complicated.

Poul Anderson