From:
Dee McNally <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 1996 08:32:25 -0700
my dearest  Maxie,

I would be honored, but I should warn you.  I like to play a lot.  Mama
sometimes has to break me and Roxana up from our play.  She says that when
Roxana is sleeping I ought not go picking fights with her.  But mama says
that she is a real tough girl, and if I ain'ts careful, she will kick my
butt good.  She almost got me once.  I attacked her and when quick as a
flash up the tube-thingy but I lost my grip and slid right into her.  Boy,
did that hurt.  Mama showed no sympathy either she just sat there and
laughed and pointed.  But anyways.  .  .

I will take your paw in marriage.  We will have to snuggle in a blanket cuz
the hammock ain't too big, and I sleep comfortable in it by myself.  Roxana
tries to boot me out all the time even though she has a hammock for herself,
so I occasshunoly fall from the top.

Let me discribe my self for you.  I am pretty lean, but I am about 3 pounds.
Mama says I gained alot of weight when she got me off that cat food stuff
and put me on the 8-n-1?  I don't care all I know is this food tastes like
raisins.  Mama says it is raisin-flavored, but I say it is raisins, they
just don't stick to my teeth.  I have dark brown and white fur.  Mama says I
look like dutch on this here web sight:
http://www.optics.rochester.edu:8080/users/pgreene/jpegs/dutch.jpg.  So if
you want to see what I look like, just look at Dutch and you will get the
idea.

Gotta goes now.  Mama coming.  If she finds out I hitched a ride to work in
her car, she'll boot me but good.

Loves,

Alexander :-)