From:
Bonnie Knight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 13:25:45 EDT
Hi All!
I'm a bit behind on my mail, so I hope I can still post our nicks.
Currently we have 4 fuzzbutts.

Nanook of the North : Poopie Pants, Poopie Stinker, Poops, Handsome Boy.
Betty Boop: Boopsie, Boopsie Doopsie, Boops, Sweetness

Bandit: Bandito, Squooshie Wooshie, Tankie Tank, Lovie.

Smokie: Dovie ( as in Lovie and Dovie!!  ), Smokers, Smokes, Trouble,

And Last but not least......
Maggie: Maggos, Mags, Bag-o-wind ( she was all hot air when her fuzzy
friends invaded her air space!).  Mags left us to join her Fuzzy friends
at The Rainbow Bridge in June.  Her beloved squeeky toy is with us to
remind us of her crazed dookin.

Thanx All
Bon