From:
Karin Magistrali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 1996 10:53:16 -0600
            Gopher it!             new mate                    11/22/96
Hello all, just joined FML I've recently lost two beautiful ferrets last
month, Houdini & Nikita.  I'm not gonna go through the details of how
wonderful and joyful they made my life for the past three years.  I'm sure
you can imagine.  I still have one remainder kit, Lola, however, who seems
very lonely and bored.  I'm thinking of getting her a playmate after the
holidays.  Does anyone know of a good place to go in the Chicagoland area
for an abandoned/unwanted ferret?  Any shelters?  I don't want to buy one
from a pet store.  It seems too many people are buying them for the wrong
reasons and can't handle all the work that they require.  I want to help out
a ferret that needs a good home and lots of love.  This ferret needs to have
a lot of energy to keep up with my other or at least patience.  Lola is less
than a year old!  Please keep me posted if you know of any place.

Thanks!
Karin