Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:32:04 -0800
Today when I left for work, I couldn't locate Jasper.  Not to worry, big
bad Buddy Loooove was in his cage.  Still I called home every two hours
to find out if he had surfaced.

What happened tonight is living proof that there is a God and he finds it
less than favorable when my boyfriend gives me a hard time.  ( We had a
real doozy of a battle today) Boyfriend finally called me to tell me that
Jasper had surfaced.....well sort of.  He reported that as he exited the
bathroom he slipped.  Naturally, his injuries were my first concern, not
to worry though, he didn't hit the floor.  Then he continues to report that
he slid in a puddle of "water" coming from nderneath our bedroom door.

With no further explanation needed, I was ready to leave the office so I
could explode with laughter.  Mind you, this is 7 hours later and Jasp
had been asleep in our room all this time.  Apparently he chose the
corner just inside the bedroom door to make his little bladder gladder.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.  Can't think of a day when my sig. other deserved it
more.  Go Jasper, Go Jasper (heh heh.  literally)

Kim, Autumn ,Boo ,Buddy Looove and Jasper ( The Whiz kid)