From:
Specialz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 19:37:26 +0000
Hello FML

First off I just have to say once again Thank you!  You people are awesome.

Packages started arriving at Jean's house today and although she is working
late and I haven't had a chance to talk with her yet her daughter tells be
she is very excited and very thankful to everyone.

I will be stopping by this weekend to lend her a hand and of course hug and
love a few ferrets and I am sure she will be happy to read all the wonderful
letters of encouragement that people were so kind to forward to me on her
behalf.

Now some more not so good news, it seems that when the tragedy took place
the individual who did this horrific crime wasn't happy with just making the
ferrets suffer and went to the nearest phone and called Jeans new landlord
and reported that a infectious disease was in the building and that he
needed to get down their as soon as possible, well of course when he showed
up he witnessed the police, blood and screaming ferrets not to mention
little dead bodys lined up on the table, well I just found out that Jean has
received a notarized eviction notice today stating she has 3 days to pay or
get out I am fairly sure she has the money to payt however I can not be
certain.

I would also like to address some information that is sure to be posted on
the FML soon if not today, it seems that some people and organizations in my
view are changing their toon and beginning to minimize the DEATH OF 93
FERRETS stating that there was some confusion and clarification was in
order, well Doctor I was not the one that turned away animals and then
changed my mind when it got a little hot I mean don't take it personal but
facts are facts and the fact is simply their was no medical service offered
until the members of the FML voiced their concerns and in quite a effective
way I might add let us also not forget that until the FML involvement
ferrets were actually turned away and I personally am not interested in the
job security angle I know what I would have done I mean 80 miles to the vet
or not WSU is where Spokane takes their injured and suspect animals and you
can ask any vet in Spokane what labs they use and WSU will be the answer.

I will be getting the latest accurate information for the next few days as
far as ferret health, expenses, money received and items still needed.

And once again, Thank you Thank you Thank you