Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2008 11:19:42 +0000
Our Customers claim- LFFR Ferret Bedding is "A CUT ABOVE".
We are known Worldwide in the Ferret Community for spectacular, long
lasting beautifully Handcrafted bedding since 2001. My name is Rose
German (Boutique-de-ferret) on EBAY.

Back in 1998 my hubby & I started taking in former rescues from a local
overwhelmed shelter- opening our home to many that were older, sickly
or considered less adoptable. Our goal is, and always has been to
provide a permanent, loving, carefree home for many ferrets in need,
and help shelters and other rescues by donating our bedding products
for Raffles & Ferret Shows & Shelters to help others raise funds to
aid ferrets .

LFFR items are Handcrafted in a PET FREE building as we respect our
buyers and we pre-wash all cottons to remove any harmful chemicals.
Quality, Durability, and Affordability has always been our motto.

I have designed many of our own products and have been copied by many
but Never duplicated! Each piece of bedding is made from premium
quality materials, seams are double stitched , close cut for safety.
I use grommets or Poly webbing straps with removable hooks to prevent
damage to your washer and dryer and offer sewn in metal swivel clips if
desired. Contact Rose today for awesome bedding you & your Ferrets will
be proud to have. At LFFR-we settle for nothing less than the Best
Quality products!

We do CUSTOM ORDERS and sell pre-made items in our EBAY store.

www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding

Rose -