From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 15:37:51 +0000
Little Dudes Ferret Ranch is a not-for-profit shelter located in North
Bend, WA.  Last November when I lost my sweet little Freddy I sat down
and wrote "Little Star" - about how though he may be gone from this earth
his love will always shine down on me.

Anyone who's loved and lost a pet will love this song.  And being that I
enlisted the help of friends to record, mix and design the CD, the only
cost has been the $1.99 per CD that it costs to have them printed up.
That means close to $8 of every CD sold goes right to Little Dudes.

With tax season and being the geek accountant I am I haven't had much
time for promoting the CD but just wanted to give a heads up that it's
still available - and will always be sold strictly for Little Dudes
benefit.  I'm also soon to be featured in the American Ferret
Association's newsletter so hopefully it'll bring us more attention -
and funds for Little Dudes.

For a promo clip: www.ferretocious.com/music/LittleStarpromo.wmv

To purchase: www.ferretocious.com/littlestar.html

- Laura and The Seattle Seven at www.ferretocious.com