Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 14:27:59 -0400
I have about 2/3 of a 30 mL bottle of proglycem (50 mg per mL, yucky
flavor) and a little more than half a 120 mL bottle of pediapred (the
regular sort, yummy flavor) to give free to anyone who can get it from
me.  I don't have a car, but I live in Arlington, MA, near the
intersection of Mass Ave and route 16.  I work near Kenmore Square and
could meet someone along the red or green lines between Arlington and
Kenmore.  The bottles have been opened so I'm not too sure about mailing
them--I'll only do that if nobody local can use the medications.
Proglycem costs entirely too much to waste in spillage...

Email me at [log in to unmask] (for yahoogroups users, that's regina_z @
hotmail.com ) if you can use the stuff and we can arrange a pick up
time/place.  I can also throw in a half a bag of the ferret store brand
of ferret food and an assortment of unused syringes and droppers.

regards,
Regina