Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 08:37:35 -0700
I usually don't like anonymous posters as they usually have nothing good
to say and HIDE behind their anonymity.  Because I can't answer you in
private, like I usually would, here is my public response.

I moved the pop machine to my front porch, enclosed my front porch so
nothing could be seen front from the front of the house and my beef with
the city now is...what gives them the right to come on my property and
look on my front porch to see what is there?  Secondly, if you had been
following this story, you would know that this is not about how the front
of my house looks, which is better than most of my neighbors, but about a
personal vendetta by one city inspector who dated a person who was 86'd
from the shelter for blatantly damaging the ferrets in our shelter.  It has
only happened once in our existence and most likely won't happen again, but
I will not be intimidated or harassed by a city official with a personal
agenda.  My house is a model for the neighborhood and I have been
instumental in bringing up the property values in this neighborhood.  There
are people that live on my street that don't have a clue as to what goes on
here.  I sugessest that the next time you go public and anonymously at
that, you have your story and facts straight and if you have any questions,
ask the source(me) for more answers.  All you have acheived here is show
that you are an uninformed coward.

Ferretguy